From Low Frequency to Microwave we provide custom wireless / RF solutions tailored to your specific requirements and needs, or modifications to existing designs. We have experience with a wide variety of transmitter, receiver, and transceiver solutions in a range of frequencies and standards, including broadcast, ISM, WLAN, cellular, avionics, and medical.
System Level Design:
- System architectures, modeling, simulation
- Link budgets, intermodulation and noise figure analysis
- Spread spectrum/frequency hopping communication systems
- Digital/Analog communications systems
- receivers- superheterodyne, direct conversion, super-regenerative (RKE)
- transmitters- high and low power (up to 1 KW)
- oscillators- VCOs, XOs, VCTCXOs
- phase-locked loops and synthesizers, DDS
- modulators and demodulators
- filters –active, passive, and electronically tunable
- couplers, matching networks, and transmission lines (microstrip, stripline, coaxial)
- audio, digital, and power supply circuits
- radar, RF ranging, and pulse
- LPDA, Yagi, monopoles, PIFA, and others
We specialize in PCB layout for EMC and RF, using Mentor PADS. We can import and export most formats, new designs or modifications of an existing version.
- We use ADS (Agilent), Serenade (Ansoft), and other programs, including Spice.
- Prototype Design and refinement of prototypes for high volume production
For more details on our capabilities and services, or to get started on your project, email us using the form on the right or call 919-374-0773